Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well to start off I have a 1999 Honda civic ex. I will start my k swap in the next 2 weeks(hopefully):dance:. I have bought everything listed below Any help or suggestions would be appreciated…..

Hasport motor mounts ???
Ecu k- pro
Hybrid racing header
Hybrid racing wiring conversion harness
Hybrid racing stage 2.9 axles
Karcept cold air intake
Hybrid racing power steering kit
Hybrid racing air conditioning kit
Hybrid racing/karceptz shifter mounting kit
Hybrid racing clutch line
Hybrid racing half size radiator
Hybrid raging lower and upper radiater hoses

my question here is is there anything missing for the swap to be completed is there anything I shoud buy?

Which hasport motor mounts should I use the EKK1 or EKK2? What are the differences?

Thanks in advance!!!:cool:

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Hasport ekk2 is good man, but have you looked at Hybrid's new mounts? The difference is motor positioning. (hood and ground clearance) I would definetly go with hybrid's since this looks to be a daily and the new hybrid's eliminates a lot of unbareable vibration. Look into Hybrid's new mounts man. You don't want all of that vibration everytime you make a stop and can't talk to your passenger very well.

Also let us see some pics of the car and the build man. Hybrid racing mounts ftw. Oh and another thing man. I see you listing the shifter, have you purchase it yet? If you don't know hybrid has a new shifter coming out that requires no cutting like the karcept's one. It's a bolt in affair. Talk with Hybrid Racing man, they have excellent service and can get you what you want and need.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Oh, look at fuel line setups man. That's one thing I can remember right off of the top that you didn't mention. Hybrid has this covered as well. You will need to look at what type of fuel line setup you will use. Not to mean any harm, do some searching and reading on all of this stuff man.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for your reply as this might have probably coverd b4 a..i just had a hard time finding spesific info..i just wanted to to make sure i was in the right path, u never stop learning...can i just use the online outline hybrid racing offers on everything u need for a k??? which fuel line setup do u recomend since this is going to be daily driven?

·
Registered
196 Posts
I HIGHLY recommend the Hybrid Racing mounts, the new ones are BAD ASS. Check them out on their site, I have a set for my Integra and the quality and fit/finish is top notch. The urethane inserts are also a key design of the mounts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts