Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wass up guy!! This is my Em2. I had to do a change after 4 years of having the same shit...this is it...

This is a side picture i got right before my buddy and I started taking her apart!

Thats a picture of the engine bay..and my buddy taking off the lug nuts...haha I couldn't find my rod so I used wood!!

Another shot...

Dirty ass engine bay...that ps rack will be gone...

I will have more pictures tomorrow!! I got the car back from paint...so the updates will be faster...but i'm going to have shot of next week at Hot Import Nights!!

·
Registered
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is what is looks like while i was putting it together yesterday...as you can see I have my caution cone out.."Men at Work"!!

This is the engine bay kinda put together...Oh I am going EPS..it looks cleaner...

This is late at night...my buddy and I started bull shitting and we started putting in the motor at 7:00 and we had it all back together a around 8:15 thats why its dark

·
Registered
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Another engine bay shot...alittle bit closer to complete need to reroute some wires tomorrow...

Couple Exterior Shots....Original Type-R headlights & Folding mirrors

Couple interior shots..

I like this pic...

Hope you guys like it....

·
Registered
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Should I stay with these wheel "Racing Harts"?? Or should I geta set of VOLK SF-Winning in Gold...but its going to take 3 months..??? What should I do....

·
IMAKEBOOSTATIDLE
6,913 Posts
Should I stay with these wheel "Racing Harts"?? Or should I geta set of VOLK SF-Winning in Gold...but its going to take 3 months..??? What should I do....
I must say that paint is HOTT

I would go with black wheels... Like TE37 in blk w/ polished lip.

·
IMAKEBOOSTATIDLE
6,913 Posts
SOOO hott want to touch the Hinny.

·
IMAKEBOOSTATIDLE
6,913 Posts
LOL also I wouldnt get a disease after touching your car rather a ho on Hollywood BLVD.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts