Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
44,145 Posts
Hell yeah, I am glad someone is going this route. I was looking at the AFI kit too, cant wait to see more on this. You said the front end wasnt going to work because of the brake booster hose? Shoot me a pm if you want to get rid of it...:D

· Registered
44,145 Posts
I cant see the xcessive intake manifold pics on here, but the PeakBoost fit has a similar design from what I can gather. Looks like all they did was cut the TB off and weld the hole shut, then weld the TB to the bottom. The pics are in the Fit section

· Registered
44,145 Posts
I wish the TB was on the otherside:silly:
Maybe Jeff can fab that up if there is enough interest...I am sending my mani to him to have it ported, might be a good for the turbo setup too. I wish we had more damn room in the bay

· Registered
44,145 Posts
vtecspeed1320 said:
Its the tits lol!!! Mine will be here wednesday. I wonder how my wg and brake booster will fare? Cut the IM long wise and re weld it. so that the tb is on the otherside.
you mean cut the plenum off of the runners and flip it? pic for description please

· Registered
44,145 Posts
Function said:
k20a2. I put a 39" belt and a BDL pulley and it was tight to get on. once i got it on. it was perfect. no spacers/washers or anything.
I used a 39" belt and AEM pulley, same thing as^^^.
I think the 40" will be fine with the washers. Both work:up:

· Registered
44,145 Posts
1320WhtRex said:
lol..Skillz .. Yeah I know.. Then the Altnernator has to go to the bottom and all kinds of changes has to be made.... The cost that would of ran me, I may as well get the IPS one that faces down....:silly:
Can't do that, if ya did, where would you put the AC compressor:p
Really wished the S2000 mani's fit.
For all of the hard times you have had with this build, I am really happy to see it finally coming together:up:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.