Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
540 Posts
1320WhtRex said:
I was looking at your ic piping and thought why not switch the tb to the pass. side? That way you save length in your ic piping from the turbo to the ic. The sytem would be more efficient and cleaner looking. :cool:

something like this...

· Registered
540 Posts
1320WhtRex said:
lol..Skillz .. Yeah I know.. Then the Alternator has to go to the bottom and all kinds of changes have to be made.... The cost that would of ran me, I may as well get the IPS one that faces down....:silly:
I lmao after i posted that but you get the point haha
Forget about the 2 liter block, your building a hella frank!
You gotta post dyno vids I want to hear that beast!
What kind of numbers do you think you'll get?

:up:

· Registered
540 Posts
1320WhtRex said:
Started the car today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well yesterday.... 06/12/07 it came alive......... Turns out the starter was good, it was the big fuse in the fusebox where the power wire for the start goes. It was bad... So it started and idles great........ Here are the problems that I am having..

1. Clutch setup works fine but it is not engaging on the inside... Seems like there is a problem when it was installed with the clutch fork.. When I push the clutch while the car is still in gear, it wont move.
2. Fan is not coming on... Will look into later... It should be working fine.
3. Kpro goes offline when car starts...:confused:
4. Turbo wheel doesnt spin at idle......( This one im not too happy about. It was sent to Full-Race and they "fixed" it.)
1. Sounds like you need to pull that trans out and reinstall the throwout bearing.[/U]
2. What kind of fan "switch" are you using?
3. I'm not sure. make sure the usb port isn't grounding out on the ecu case.
Does k-pro read ign. on before you crank?
4. not good. time to get it fixed right:up:

Hang in there and roll your sleeves up. You'll wanna get some beer too!:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.