Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
1,015 Posts
1320WhtRex said:
That pic was exactly what I needed to see... thanks CRXBART... Guess im gonna have to get rid of these and get some DA's... Thanks again!!!! :up:

No problem. I was looking at 5lug swaps, and I found the definitive reason we can't use DC2 stuff.

· Premium Member
1,015 Posts
Here is another. I cannot take credit though. It was FF squad's work. I recommend the 90-91 EX spindle personally it is oem geometry. The DA is even different, it adds positive camber. Here is the link I got the pics from, and some general spindle swapping, and hub swap info.

http://technet.ff-squad.com/how-to/5lug.ef-da/

· Premium Member
1,015 Posts
Unless you are lowered substantially, want pos camber, or something I would suggest EX spindles, you can get them off car part for 35 a side usually. I was at one of the local yards today, and they got another EX. I dunno if they would ship them though.

· Premium Member
1,015 Posts
Damn! Bending the pedal? That is crazy, I didn't know that they exerted that much pressure...good luck on the traction.
I may hit you up on that front end when I get back too:rolleyes:
It is a common problem although it has never happened to me. My friend at Hasport has had it happen a few times. He told me Si pedal assemblies are built beefier than HF, and DX units,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.