Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Irishweird00 said:
JDM K20 Coupe said:
yes those are hasport mounts. they are going to biuld me a custom header and intake for it
Did you just move the radiator over and drill new holes for the brackets? and what hoses are you using.
no we put the fan were the ac fan went. used rsx top radiator hose and a custom bottom radiator hose

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
JDMboy said:
JDM K20 Coupe......sup bro
i see u got the M.P.R.D decals going on
I lived in vegas for a lil bit and was wondering what tech's did your work?
just wondering if Wes is still there.
How is the swap holding up?
Any 1/4 times yet in that bad boy?
gabe and rex did the work. i dont know if you know rex he is pretty new to the shop. the car is running fine. i havnt teken it to the track yet but i will on friday just to see what it can do. i wanna dyno it also to see if i gained anything from the header that they biult for me.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
allmotaitr said:
dude who made ur harness and is it a plug and play set up, and what type of ecu or mangment are you running.
if any one eals has a 96-98 or 99-00 ek with a K swap please advise me on ecu and harness set ups thanks.
im running the jdm type-r ecu and the wire harness is somewhat of a plug and play (it is now after making it like that) i believe hasport makes a harness for it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.