Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
these are the only pics i have. the car doesnt run but should be runnin in a week or two. ill post more pics when the car is running

·
Registered
15,818 Posts
JDM K20 Coupe said:
these are the only pics i have. the car doesnt run but should be runnin in a week or two. ill post more pics when the car is running
Nice car!!! Let us know the details.. About the parts you are using and who is doing it :)

Thank you for supporting the forum.

·
Registered
14,750 Posts
nikos said:
JDM K20 Coupe said:
Nice car!!! Let us know the details.. About the parts you are using and who is doing it :)

Thank you for supporting the forum.
Nice pics. Let us know more of everything you've done, because i'll be doing it in my 97 coupe soon, and i stilll need to piece together a few things, so the more help the better! Thanks.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ill let you guys know more when the car is done. right now we are doing the fuel system and using steel braided lined and a aem fuel prussure regulator and aum fuel rail.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
was what hard? the swap was pretty straight forward. figureing little things out is time consuming and so is the wiring. MPRD aka Mp motorsports in lovely las vegas nevada is doing the swap for me.

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
JDM K20 Coupe said:
all the labor is sponsored. no mods right now but it is a type-r
I see you don't have an intake on there yet.
Any plans as to what type of intake/header combination you are going to use?

Are those Hasport mounts?

·
Registered
8 Posts
JDM K20 Coupe said:
yes those are hasport mounts. they are going to biuld me a custom header and intake for it
Did you just move the radiator over and drill new holes for the brackets? and what hoses are you using.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Irishweird00 said:
JDM K20 Coupe said:
yes those are hasport mounts. they are going to biuld me a custom header and intake for it
Did you just move the radiator over and drill new holes for the brackets? and what hoses are you using.
no we put the fan were the ac fan went. used rsx top radiator hose and a custom bottom radiator hose

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
crxr said:
Which drive shaft u use? I have JDM DC5R and JDM EK9R drive shaft, how can I modify them to fit in 98civic ?
i have no clue. last i checked you had to use hasport axles. the company that makes hasport its axles are the ones i have. i think but im not sure

1 - 20 of 33 Posts