Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Re: My 07 Si N/A (Dyno Sheet)

i have a 06 si that i am building up and its good to see other civics climbing up into the mid to low 200 whp numbers.....as far as tuning it has become an issue but as of right now there are a few tuning solutions already down here in florida a shop called KAW has made the jumper harness to run the aem ems and the stock ecu in cojustion with each other and are putting down some serious numbers so yea....but once again like everything its costly. Hondata is slacking in my opinion on the whole thing.

This goes for the OP is you want some information on the tuning they have down here hit me up and i will get you in contact with someone...

· Registered
31 Posts

i have a 06 si that i am building up and its good to see other civics climbing up into the mid to low 200 whp numbers.....as far as tuning it has become an issue but as of right now there are a few tuning solutions already down here in florida a shop called KAW has made the jumper harness to run the aem ems and the stock ecu in cojustion with each other and are putting down some serious numbers so yea....but once again like everything its costly. Hondata is slacking in my opinion on the whole thing.

This goes for the OP is you want some information on the tuning they have down here hit me up and i will get you in contact with someone...
so what are the #'s?

· Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·

Thanks for the advise/offer, but the Hondata K-Flash is about to come out and that's what I'm going to go with. Good Luck with your build:up:

· Premium Member
5,498 Posts

Added a Dyna Pack graph to the first post
where was the dynapack from? Church?

runs lean 14+ quite a bit with stock intake... if you don't get a fully programmable ecu I would look into having doug or derek @ hondata make a custom flash on site @ church. The cost of that might be near the cost of a fully programmable ecu - but might be woth looking into.

I would like to see how much is gained by good a/f tuning & proper cam angles. nice #'s so far :up:

· Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·

where was the dynapack from? Church?

runs lean 14+ quite a bit with stock intake... if you don't get a fully programmable ecu I would look into having doug or derek @ hondata make a custom flash on site @ church. The cost of that might be near the cost of a fully programmable ecu - but might be woth looking into.

I would like to see how much is gained by good a/f tuning & proper cam angles. nice #'s so far :up:
yes, its' from Church.

K-Flash is coming out really soon, so I'll wait for that.

· Registered
2 Posts

Do you have KAW's website/contact info?

· Registered
333 Posts

nice numbers congrats, wish I could make it to the dyno day and collect that free flashpro.. 241 163 uncorrected dynojet.
that was with my spark plugs being touched by the pistons.. which i fixed now.. so I should technically be a little higher, im going to be redyno'ing soon as I get Flashpro. Pre-and post of course.

· Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·

not with IPS cams...
i hope i don't ever run into problems with these cams cus i pay good $$ for them.
that was with my spark plugs being touched by the pistons.. which i fixed now.. so I should technically be a little higher, im going to be redyno'ing soon as I get Flashpro. Pre-and post of course.
i am curious to see what you make with a new tune. i made 219WHP/148TQ vs your 225WHP/152TQ both SAE Corrected.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.