* P2R Throttle Body Spacer & Gaskets
* SSR 4-1 Race Header
* NST Pulleys
* Boomba Motor Mounts
* Skunk2 MegaPower R 70mm
* Hondata ECU Reflash
* SuperTech ValveTrain
* Intrinsic Performance Solution K2 MARK II 8620

My stock baseline dyno was 188WHP/132WTQ (UNCORRECTED). This is what I'm at now. What do you guys think I'll be at if I had a tuning software??

* This graph is with the Stock Air Intake

* This graph is with an Injen Cold Air Intake

* Stock Air Intake vs Injen Cold Air Intake

* Dyna Pack Graph with Stock Air Intake

* This is a comparison of Stock ECU vs FlashPro Testing

* Hondata say.....

·
Premium Member
2,213 Posts
Re: My 07 Si N/A (Dyno Sheet)

Kind of the engine I want in the EG

·
Punishin' Bitches
2,453 Posts

How close are they developing Kpro for the new SIs? Cause that power curve needs some fixing(4500-6k mark).

·
Registered
880 Posts

That's pretty good before and after numbers for those mods, you need to get rid of that stock air box asap and when k pro comes out you should def see more improvement on the numbers.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

How close are they developing Kpro for the new SIs? Cause that power curve needs some fixing(4500-6k mark).
last i was told, in a month or two. It won't be call K-Pro, but something like K-Flash or something.
That's pretty good before and after numbers for those mods, you need to get rid of that stock air box asap and when k pro comes out you should def see more improvement on the numbers.
I make more peak power with the stock air box, but a smoother power curve with the cold air intake. i've updated the post with 2 more dyno graphs.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

You would benefit if you that VTEC crossover would be moved.
to what rpm though, 5K rpm??

unfortunately, the Reflash sets the VTEC to 4.5K rpm and i can't do anything about it until i have a tune.

·
Registered
880 Posts

Your prob leaning out more in the upper rpm with the injen because your are unable to add fuel with just the flash. That injen will make way more power then a stock intake box will, on club rsx a injen was put up against a mugen and was making more peak hp. K series love more air!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

^^ It's actually the opposite. our car has a MAF sensor, so it's a little different from the RSX-S. Cold Air Intake will make our cars run rich while Short Ram Intake makes it run more lean. Stock Air Intake is in between. The A/F reading from the runs posted above was from the tail pipe, which reads more lean and that's why I didn't post it. The graph below is my A/F ratio from a different dyno, but it's more accurate because it's reading from the O2 under the car.

Green = Stock Air Intake
Blue = Injen Cold Air Intake

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

it's actually more fun to drive around now, but just not as safe due to the A/F Ratio.

·
Banned
15,812 Posts

That is pretty good gains with the reflash and the cams.

Fully tuned with the ability to play with fuel, ignition and cam angles you could be making more... how much more not sure but for sure more.. I think you might have to cancel the MAF function.

Can angles on the low and high cam can make all the difference. You are now using the 06 Si OEM cam angles on the IPS cams..

Here's an example of IPS 8620 mark2 cam angles and how much difference they make on my old k24

Here's HIGH CAM COMPOSITE

Here's LOW CAM COMPOSITE

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

That is pretty good gains with the reflash and the cams.

Fully tuned with the ability to play with fuel, ignition and cam angles you could be making more... how much more not sure but for sure more.. I think you might have to cancel the MAF function.

Can angles on the low and high cam can make all the difference. You are now using the 06 Si OEM cam angles on the IPS cams..
i'm hoping for at least 240WHP. it would be awesome if i can get 250WHP+ though.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts

Nice power

·
Banned
509 Posts

I think you would make better power with OE ECU program. Hondata designed the reflash to produce the best power with simple bolt ons. The cam lobe change is way too soon with these cams and consequently you are losing a lot of mid range power. This looks like the dyno I saw of someone who put in the Brian Crower cams with the reflash.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

I think you would make better power with OE ECU program. Hondata designed the reflash to produce the best power with simple bolt ons. The cam lobe change is way too soon with these cams and consequently you are losing a lot of mid range power. This looks like the dyno I saw of someone who put in the Brian Crower cams with the reflash.
The OEM ECU is pretty much the same as the Reflashed ECU except the Reflash sets VTEC to 4.5K, Rev Limiter to 8.6K, and advances the cam angle.

I'm actually making better power with the Reflash. Most Reflashed Si with stock cams don't make any power pass 8.2K. But, in my case, the Reflash allows me to keep making power pass 8.2K. I believe the cam angles are still the same with a Stock ECU vs Reflash ECU, except from 4.5-6K. The Reflash was tune with an Injen Intake and that's why with my Injen CAI, it picks up power right away with no bog at all. With the Stock Air Box, I have a bog at 4.5K and sacrifice a little bit of power between 4.5K-4.7K, but pick up more power going up the rpm. If only I can tune; this car has a lot of potential, but for now, tuning owns me.

Where is the dyno of Brian Crower cams w/ Reflash that you saw? How much HP was the car making?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.