Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
This is for all you 8th gen civics out there. I'm working on getting a stock box and seeing what I can do with it. What are your complaints/dislikes about the box?
biggest thing is the crispness when shifting and the amount of play you can move the shifter about while in gear.

try mine when you come up, I have the race springs. last time she was on the dyno, the guy tuning said it was the best feeling k he had ever touched.
i plan on buying 2 sets of the race springs. i will need to try yours for sure :up:

·
Premium Member
18,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
biggest thing is the crispness when shifting and the amount of play you can move the shifter about while in gear.

i plan on buying 2 sets of the race springs. i will need to try yours for sure :up:
honestly imho it is the best 30.00 I have spent on the car. Id do this before any other mod, and you know me, my car is far from stock

·
Registered
457 Posts
this was by far the best mod I have done with my transmission. I believe it would have saved 3 trans so far. I never miss shifted once, and i always do on first or second pass cause I only drive the car 3-4times a year at drag strip only.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Just installed the race springs with pivot ball and my car shift so smooth. Makes the shifting feel more firm and precise as advertised. All I can say that it is a good investment.:up:

61 - 80 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.