Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
To all that have been asking about the new shifter for the RSX. I'm currently working on it and we were almost finished with the whole assembly. However there were some manufacturing issues that we had and just had to scrap the some of the pieces. They are being remade as we speak. Sorry for the inconvenience.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
After driving both the 8th gen Civic and RSX, I feel that there is not really a need to shorten the shift. It's more important to make it feel precise. I will try to get my hands on the shifter and see what I can do. Have you tried the mugen short shifter?
agree, i feel the 8th gen need improvement on the quality of shift and how it feels in gear...

·
Registered
60 Posts
agree, i feel the 8th gen need improvement on the quality of shift and how it feels in gear...
:)

any idea how much the rsx kit will run?

:anxious: :silly:
I'm trying to keep it reasonable. It will be somewhere in the 100-150 range. I'm an enthusiest like all of you. I want to make good stuff at a reasonable price. Also trying to keep everything made in the good old USA. :D

41 - 60 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.