·
Premium Member
19,963 Posts
Que?

·
Registered
60 Posts
I fcking love these!!!!

Glad to see your a vendor now, any new parts on the horizon?
Thanks. Been working on something new for the RSX shifter. Basically a replacement parts that will remove play in the shifter. Will be done this weekend hopefully.

i also have a set :up:
Thanks for your support!

I agree, these things are great. We recommend them quite often to customers at seek speed:up:
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Are the race springs in stock ready to ship? Just wondering b/c I have my tranny apart already and would like to get the race springs while I have it apart.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Nice man. Heard nothing but good things from you guys on this site :up:
Going to work hard and keep that going!

i just made an order for the race springs.......:rolleyes:
Thanks! All orders have already been shipped this morning

Are the race springs in stock ready to ship? Just wondering b/c I have my tranny apart already and would like to get the race springs while I have it apart.
All items that are orderable on the website are all instock. I don't like being in business and having to special order something unless it's uber rare. You can actually still install while the trans is in the car. Probably would be easier actually. If you order soon I will get the order out today! Thanks

·
Registered
60 Posts
Ordered and shipped today!!!! :up::dance:
:D
Will the shifter be like a PSPEC alternative (since their shifters have been discontinued?)
It won't be adjustable but it will be a replacement add on to the stock shifter. After driving with a K20 since 2001, it doesn't make sense to make the shifter shorter. It has a very short shift already. Just needs to be tightened up and precise. Most people don't realize that it'll throw their timing off from shift to shift and this is how their synchros get destroyed. I've been working on this part for almost 8 months. Going to need some testers in the socal area soon. So if anyone is up for it let me know!

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.