Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Acura RSX-S with, I believe, around 70k mi but...it has a bent rod, bent crank, and spun bearing. I have already purchased a full gasket kit, crank with LOW mileage, one rod with piston, JDM headlights, engine mount inserts and a cheap exhaust that looks like an hks hi power although they sent me 3" piping. My friend who owned it mis-shifted and had to replace the whole transmission. Luckily, his grandfather is a millionaire and got it fixed at Acura by the Master Tech for around $3,000. It hasn't been driven much after that and I mean much at all. Last, but not least, it has hondata. I think that's it. The car is in PERFECT condition!!! I know I am a true Acura lover when I sit in it and want to cry feeling the seats and the shift knob while gripping the steering wheel, making noises with my mouth knowing it doesn't run!! ahhhh!! I'm kinda iffy on selling it because I got it from a friend with a wealthy family for a great price. But, like I said, I'm moving to Colorado soon and I need the money to get started, then again, I could just live in my car and shower at the gym haha. Let me know if there are any questions!!!
Thanks, Luke

P.S. I'm am not posting this for haters with rude meaningless
comments...Thank you.:)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Location, pics, and the fact that you said in one part it has a bad rod etc, and in the second part you said its perfect is confusing.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Location, pics, and the fact that you said in one part it has a bad rod etc, and in the second part you said its perfect is confusing.
Yes as said the car is not in running condition, but interior and exterior are in GREAT condition! I will have pics up hopefully tomorrow. I am highly sick with strep. Thanks Luke

1 - 8 of 8 Posts