Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which mounts have the least problems with the best results?

im tryin to make this swap as smooth as possibe. I dont wanna stop what im doin cuz theirs a problem with the mounts i bought. I wanna do it right the first time

looking for
good motor clearance
as well as room for a good header
plug n play

·
Registered
404 Posts
definently the new gen 2 mounts from hybrid racing, i just got mine about a week ago, they're awesome.....and they allow for front to rear adjustment of the engine a lil bit to make more room either way for swap header/radiator and a/c.....also made adjustable to help with angle of axle from tranny to hubs:up:

well worth the money

·
Registered
105 Posts
hybrid racing has great customer service. I have their mounts in my 97 hatch. If you have any problems they will be glad to help. I would go with hybrid racing.:cool:

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
What chassis and engine are you planning on using?

The V2.0 mounts are the most up to date mounts on the market. They work with any header on the market right now ranging from the SSR Race header to the Ktuned budget header!

Drop me a PM and we can set you up with what you need!

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
With that setup you can actually run stock EP3 axles and the Ktuned header for a cost effective solution. If you want a little more power we can set you up with a 2 piece stainless header and some stage 2.9 axles!

Drop me a pm and I can get you some pricing.

:up:

·
Registered
132 Posts
definently the new gen 2 mounts from hybrid racing, i just got mine about a week ago, they're awesome.....and they allow for front to rear adjustment of the engine a lil bit to make more room either way for swap header/radiator and a/c.....also made adjustable to help with angle of axle from tranny to hubs:up:

well worth the money
Yes, if u are using the eg chassis. I prefer hasport Ekk2 mountl kit if you are looking for clearance with a ek chassis. I have a EKk2 mount kit with k24a2 motor and i'm satisfied with the ground clearance and engine bay clearnace. No questions asked from experience. :dance:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts