Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I honestly don't care.. But i need to vent.. I received three infractions in one week.. Whats the big deal if i posted something in the wrong section.. Its not like i did it on purpose..

I don't GIVE A [email protected]#$.. Its a good thing i didn't waste my time and money buyin shit from der store.. Over priced anyways..

K20A.org all day !!! i :heart: this site !!!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Once you go totalitarian,, it's hard to go back! Look forward to a lock down or another new marque!

What did you say or do anyway? None of us reading this have a clue as to what you are talking about!

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
Mods are humans they can be ass-holes mods here one in particular even vouched for a scammer. :p That being said I was also received an infraction but don't get to worried. :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
Mods are humans they can be ass-holes mods here one in particular even vouched for a scammer. :p That being said I was also received an infraction but don't get to worried. :rolleyes:
..........................:rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes: .......................:rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
954 Posts
I get busted all the time yet so many people on that site are jerk offs with nothing but negative shit to say. drives me up the wall

·
k20a.orgy
2,957 Posts
haha, i got banned from my local forum here in houston, again, for a month.

houston-imports.com

**** them, but its fun to **** with them.

and i will follow cjm's advice, once i get enough paper together to get my k (again - paying notes on another car now), i'm going to my k20a.org membership to premium.

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
I like everyone from the start. No, one single marque makes a man different than his original self! If I said YOU,, are an idiot! Would that make YOU believe you were an idiot? Unless you truly were an idiot,, then you truly were,,, always,,, no less than just that!

Copy that. Great board here! I have found NOTHING but fabulous people here!!

Assho!es are and can surface from everywhere in this walk we call life,, if you seek them,, they will find you and exploit you!

You receive what you give! In life! In general!

Think,, "will this effect me negatively!?",,, before your engage the submit button!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
got a warning cause I suggested one of the member to check this forum for the part that he needs

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts
best car forum right here:up:
W/out a doubt... :heart: :up:

got a warning cause I suggested one of the member to check this forum for the part that he needs
WTF...!? What is wrong with all them car sites...!? People are just getting stupid or something...!?

Mad props to K20A.org 4 sure...
:up: :up:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I was going to get an infraction but the mod thought it was stupid and let me know that the 2 sites aren't friendly to each other.

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts
I was going to get an infraction but the mod thought it was stupid and let me know that the 2 sites aren't friendly to each other.
WTF...!? Haha...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts