Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 272 Posts

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys,

Some of you know me better than others, but its time for me to get some vouches on here so that newer members can see my track record. So, if you've dealt with me personally past or present, let's hear what you have to say.

This thread should be pretty clean, but I guess we'll see... LOL :silly:

·
Registered
395 Posts
:up: for you Mike,always quick to lend me advise and answer any questions i have...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Ordered the swivel thermostat and adaptor fitting for the temp sensor monday, got it today, thursday! :up:

There isnt much k series support up in canada so it was nice not getting raped with additional shipping costs/ brokerage fees that im used to dealing with. :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
i just ordered that k series waterpump block off plate off the website
not sure y i didnt ask you for it!
BUMPPPP for awsome products!!!
cant wait for it to come k lookin like a D hahahaha

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the feedback. Hit me up if need anything else, and when you finish installing your water plate kit post it up in our thread on here. :up:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Hasport swap mounts ordered!:up: can't wait for them to arrive. A+ service in my book will definitely do business with in the future. :cool:

·
Registered
18 Posts
:up::up: Great customer service and awesome products. I ordered the swivel neck a few weeks ago worked great. I just ordered the kswap traction bars for my civic can't wait to they get here.

1 - 20 of 272 Posts