Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
If you need a place to put the other car. If it will only be a month. I got plenty of space bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You my guy! Thank you brother I will keep you posted on that, maybe let's get that trailer ready? Hahahah jk 🤣

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
That ain’t getting done till spring I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea I know! But once I know what's going on with the current one I will be letting you know my guy! Thank you for the hospitality 🙏🙏🤝

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Wasssssap guys! I've been busy with work and other things but good news and bad news..

Bad news i sold the red DA.
Good news I got a DA(DB) GSR #815
20201031_135642.jpg
20201105_210225.jpg
20201107_212357.jpg
20201107_213835.jpg
20201108_145740.jpg
20201107_214205.jpg

This is the home of the k24 ITB!
Would also love to give huge shout out to ReppinDa603 for allowing me to use some space at his home while I waited to sell the red DA.
You a real one homie 💯

·
Registered
652 Posts
Wasssssap guys! I've been busy with work and other things but good news and bad news..

Bad news i sold the red DA.
View attachment 102968 View attachment 102969 View attachment 102970 View attachment 102971 View attachment 102972 View attachment 102973

Would also love to give huge shout out to ReppinDa603 for allowing me to use some space at his home while I waited to sell the red DA.
You a real one homie 💯
Score ! Looks very nice. The cage work 🤑. And the color I dig it 👍

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
6,577 Posts
Your upgrade looks good clumbz. Just out of curiosity does the rear axis have a bigger toe-out? Or does my eye play a joke to me?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
Your upgrade looks good clumbz. Just out of curiosity does the rear axis have a bigger toe-out? Or does my eye play a joke to me?
Thank you bro!
You might be right ..it does need an alignment. Previous owner installed all suspension components but never drove it just sat on a 2 post lift for a a bit over a year or 2 so all parts are new 👍

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
6,577 Posts
Thank you bro!
You might be right ..it does need an alignment. Previous owner installed all suspension components but never drove it just sat on a 2 post lift for a a bit over a year or 2 so all parts are new 👍
I hope you are safe while driving and this tail doesn't get's it's own dynamic. Looks like an very aggressive slalom toe-out. But maybe my eyes are irritated of that very cool color 😉. I am really looking forward to see that engine in that race chassis. Must get a blast to drive.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
Thank you bro!
I hope you are safe while driving and this tail doesn't get's it's own dynamic. Looks like an very aggressive slalom toe-out. But maybe my eyes are irritated of that very cool color 😉. I am really looking forward to see that engine in that race chassis. Must get a blast to drive.
I must admit as it sits now on cruising speeds the car is fine.. the moment it gets to a higher speed forget it it wants to grab whatever it wants lol.. but to cruise on the streets locally is awesome, let alone how people just look and smile after lol same here dude 2021 is the year for me 👍

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
6,577 Posts
I must admit as it sits now on cruising speeds the car is fine.. the moment it gets to a higher speed forget it it wants to grab whatever it wants lol.. but to cruise on the streets locally is awesome, let alone how people just look and smile after lol
Sounds like it looks like :D.

...2021 is the year for me 👍
Yeah, I hope in some month approaches, to calm that virus, brings back normal life. The engines must roooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar aaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin :D

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
Sounds like it looks like :D.

Yeah, I hope in some month approaches, to calm that virus, brings back normal life. The engines must roooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar aaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin :D
Lmao yesss

121 - 133 of 133 Posts