Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

101 - 120 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Damn I need a new carpet for my 99 coupe. Always been jealous that the 96-00 didn’t come with black interior in the states. I’m playin tho every b series car I had once it got a chipped ecu there wasn’t enough room to put the ecu where it goes and it was forever on the floorboard 🙄 definitely getting a proper ecu mount for the k pro whenever I find one
I feel you on that! I will too whether is a k pro or aem

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Nice pictures of your Honda Integra. It has a brave cockpit design for that time. Only BMW did this rider-orientated style of the big 4's (Opel, Mercedes, Audi, VW) here in Germany that time. It looks really sporty, and in addition it has the sporty huge circular engine speed and speed meter with the added to for coolant temp and fuel tank fill status. What causes the engine light?
My friend that is one of my favorite features of the car! I love it. I love cars of that era with that rider-oriented style is the best!
CEL is o2 sensor related .. previous owner must've never put one of the one there might be faulty.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
That’s a tsx head I believe I’m eating a sandwich, but I’m going to the garage after. I’ll check my head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As far as I know. It is an equivalent of our TSX engines. Not sure what year models some say 06-08. Enjoy the sandwich 🥪 👍

·
Registered
652 Posts
I was looking at mine and on the backside of the cylinder head on the upper part there’s a casting date and it says 03 -_- lol so looks like mine is 04-05 spec as far as I can tell

·
Registered
652 Posts
Well is fine you still going to replace the essentials. Chain, typeS pump kit, 50*vtc, etc.

Thanks my doode!😎
What are you doing for thermostat housing, adjustable ? I’m pretty sure my last swap had the oem one but can’t remember lol

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
What are you doing for thermostat housing, adjustable ? I’m pretty sure my last swap had the oem one but can’t remember lol
Yea i bought an adjustable from K-motor performance. Pretty sleek i must say i like it 👌 is that black one next the wp housing
20200722_221305.jpg

·
Registered
652 Posts
I'm not sure of the year but it came from a cl9.
View attachment 102383
I was just reading another identifying thread on here and I guess if the plenum is stamped rbb-hf it’s a 06-08 spec which I looked and mine does have the matching stamp on the plenum. I guess the casting year doesn’t necessarily mean the production year. Did yours have a power steering pump on it off the pallet?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
I was just reading another identifying thread on here and I guess if the plenum is stamped rbb-hf it’s a 06-08 spec which I looked and mine does have the matching stamp on the plenum. I guess the casting year doesn’t necessarily mean the production year. Did yours have a power steering pump on it off the pallet?
Well I bought mine from some one that had it on a RSX and came with all those accessories too. I'm going to check my plenum aswell

ITB and the 2.2 cams should be a nice combination 👍
Yea i can't wait to turn mine on already! I know that shit will scream a lot In mid range 😎👍

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
Yea bro what’s going on with the car switch
Fixing a few things on the current one..
God willing at the end of the month .. money is there, just need the space .. this thing gave me codes 17,20 and 22 .. I just bought a plug and play harness for the Vtec which wasn't working and that VSS that was missing 😑.. gotta buy a new battery for it before it goes

101 - 120 of 133 Posts