Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

81 - 100 of 133 Posts

Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
Cleaned my garage today.. shit was a mess built a shelf while at it..and a nice way to end my day.. a nice cold one and a nice fire 馃敟
Very nice step forward Migz! The Corona remembers me to the F&F series #1 and #7...:D. Prost!

Registered
Discussion Starter #86
Did you upgrade or repair it?
Repairs a few things got upgraded like my hub and slider for 3-4th. Aside from that I'm gonna do a casing swap from the z3 style to the conventional a2 casing for the position of the VSS.

Aside from that I need to save up for the following:
Clutch kit
Engine mounts
Conversion harness
Ecu whether is hondata or aem
fuel system just the FPR and AN lines i have a fuel pump already.
Axles
And should be done from there haha

Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
Very good. The synchronization ring for the 2nd gear of my tranny was the first failing. I think because of the fast shifting and the necessary speed compensation. Your synchronization rings were OK?

Long list to go through, need some time for the savings, doesn't it?

Registered
Discussion Starter #88
Very good. The synchronization ring for the 2nd gear of my tranny was the first failing. I think because of the fast shifting and the necessary speed compensation. Your synchronization rings were OK?

Long list to go through, need some time for the savings, doesn't it?
Yea everything checked out great 馃憤.
My list actually shortened quiet a bit honestly. The thing is what im missing is easily over 200 dollars a piece lol 馃槅 馃槀.. so saving is a must haha..
I can definitely say that it can take a few weeks to maybe 2-3 months and thats with trying to juggle all these things while attending to priorities for home

Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
Yea everything checked out great 馃憤.
Very good. I will see it when we took the gearbox out of the enginebay again.

My list actually shortened quiet a bit honestly. The thing is what im missing is easily over 200 dollars a piece lol 馃槅 馃槀.. so saving is a must haha..
I can definitely say that it can take a few weeks to maybe 2-3 months and thats with trying to juggle all these things while attending to priorities for home
For building a house or care taking of the family? Anyway it's a challenge to keep all things running properly at the same time. I went over to work on a 2nd job to handle the money pit hobby better :D.

M U G E N !!!!!!!!!!

For building a house or care taking of the family? Anyway it's a challenge to keep all things running properly at the same time. I went over to work on a 2nd job to handle the money pit hobby better :D.
Did the same. I hammer away at side work to build the car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter #91

Thats where my side hustle comes in handy lol

Registered
Took this thing for a spin last night. Loud af..but cool feeling behind the wheel of this thing . Don't mind the non working speedo.. previous owner had that blocked off idk why.. it is what it is ...
I took it to my body man a very closed friend of mine so he can quote me for the full body work on this thing... got that settled and he also placed his drag bumper from hush performance on my car to see what I think about it and if maybe I should buy mynpwn kit lol
View attachment 102315 View attachment 102316 View attachment 102317 View attachment 102318

Enjoy guys!.. now I'm not so sure on what to do lol
Very clean DA ! Ill have to read through this one after work 馃憤

Registered
Let's fast forward a bit. Winter hit holidays kicked in. After all the drama with the kids and wife for their Xmas gifts and celebrations, we all had amazing holidays and a great new year celebration. Onto what 2020 has brought to the table. My wife knows how much I want to get the ball rolling once and for all on this build of mine.
She's the best, let me tell you.

Thanks to the wife I got mainly all I needed to get this engine setup up to date.
Type-S oil pump kit.
Timing chain with tensioner + guides.
50*vtc gear.
Drag cartel 2.2 endurance cams.
Drag cartel chain guide.
Supertech 92lbs dual springs.
Supertech HD retainers and keepers.
Supertech seats and valve seals.

View attachment 101713 View attachment 101712

On the pics above also is included are some of the tools needed to do the work.

Air line to keep valves from falling.
K-motor spring compressor tool.
Red line assembly lube.
Bearing HD grease.
That is a damn nice parts package ! With the itb this is going to be an awesome setup 馃槑

Registered
Discussion Starter #95
That is a damn nice parts package ! With the itb this is going to be an awesome setup 馃槑

Very clean DA ! Ill have to read through this one after work 馃憤
Thanks dude! Enjoy! Hahaha

Registered
Discussion Starter #96
Had the WRX at the shop while I worked. So I took the DA to work today 馃檭馃檪馃檭馃檪馃檭馃槑
Definitely needs some tlc on it.
Love the way it feels as a small car compared to my sedan lol
20200828_235253.jpg
20200828_092837.jpg

Registered
Discussion Starter #98
Classic ecu on the floor 馃槄
Yooooo lmao. I punched in late today due to the excitement and tucking the ECU away underneath the carpet. The carpet is new still needs some cutting done to fit the seats and what not

Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
Love the way it feels as a small car compared to my sedan lol
Nice pictures of your Honda Integra. It has a brave cockpit design for that time. Only BMW did this rider-orientated style of the big 4's (Opel, Mercedes, Audi, VW) here in Germany that time. It looks really sporty, and in addition it has the sporty huge circular engine speed and speed meter with the added to for coolant temp and fuel tank fill status. What causes the engine light?

Registered
Yooooo lmao. I punched in late today due to the excitement and tucking the ECU away underneath the carpet. The carpet is new still needs some cutting done to fit the seats and what not
Damn I need a new carpet for my 99 coupe. Always been jealous that the 96-00 didn鈥檛 come with black interior in the states. I鈥檓 playin tho every b series car I had once it got a chipped ecu there wasn鈥檛 enough room to put the ecu where it goes and it was forever on the floorboard 馃檮 definitely getting a proper ecu mount for the k pro whenever I find one

81 - 100 of 133 Posts