Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking for a shop in the mid-west that will tune my k24a2 turbo. can anyone point me in the right direction. i need a reliable shop that has made big numbers in k-series engines.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
I know a shop in Colorado that'll help you out. He got 670 something out of a turbo type s.

·
Registered
340 Posts
fullblown motor sport in mn, i think he said he tuned a stock interal rsx that made 400 something hp. he is a really good tuner with hondas. lj always pulls good numbers.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I am located in St. Louis. I have tuned a few high horsepower cars. One being a 500whp stock block 4088r car.

AEM or Kpro I have done them both.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
fullblown motor sport in mn, i think he said he tuned a stock interal rsx that made 400 something hp. he is a really good tuner with hondas. lj always pulls good numbers.
Where is that at in MN? Im up in ND visitin my parents and possibly movin up here and need to find a new place to tune

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im located in central WI. can i get some more info on that shop in MN. thanks for all the replies. i need something close to WI. phone numbers and addresses would help or even websites. thanks.

·
Registered
60 Posts
im located in central WI. can i get some more info on that shop in MN. thanks for all the replies. i need something close to WI. phone numbers and addresses would help or even websites. thanks.
Dyno Tuned Performance in Madison WI. He just got done tuning a buddy of mines peakboosted K20a2. Made good numbers on pump gas.

http://www.dynotuned.com/

608-663-3966 (DYNO) ask for curt

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cool ill have to make a list of all the tune shops. im still looking for more. i want to know whats out there and feed back on the shops are a plus. thanks to those who named a few already. keep it coming.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
what I can do for you is this

1) Tune your car in person on the dyno
2) Tune your car on the net while your car is on the dyno

Email me for more information

1 - 16 of 16 Posts