Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

Methanol injection with roots type blower

2K views 8 replies 2 participants last post by  13btoy 
#1 ·
This is for the positive displacement supercharged guys. What methanol kit are you guys running? Nozzle placement? Pre or post blower? On my other turbo vehicle I'm running an AEM V2 with the nozzle right after the DBW TB. I will be increasing boost on my Jackson racing supercharger via k24 CP and 2.95 BP and want to run methanol for octane and cooling. I'm just curious as what kit everyone is using with the blower set up.

Thanks, Ed

Thanks, Ed

#2 ·
Update: I ended up using a stage 1 snow performance kit wired through Kpro. I'm spraying a 50/50 mix pre blower with boost peaking at 15psi. With the methanol starting to spray at 5psi my AFR is at 11.8 through out the pull up to redline.

Thanks, Ed

#3 ·
Update: I ended up using a stage 1 snow performance kit wired through Kpro. I'm spraying a 50/50 mix pre blower with boost peaking at 15psi. With the methanol starting to spray at 5psi my AFR is at 11.8 through out the pull up to redline.

Thanks, Ed
Hey so are you worried about the coating on the blower blades coming off due to the methanol? Also what supercharger are you running? Do you get and belt slip with the 2.95 inch BP? Thanks in advance

#7 ·
My tuner just finished my tune. I have yet to get dyno numbers. To me the numbers are irrelevant. I put this car together as a street car and I'm very pleased with the outcome. My car drives like a stock k swapped car when driven normal. Stab the throttle and 1st and 2nd is non existent trying to find traction till 3rd.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.