Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bunch of RSX parts for sale, majority are from an 02 type S. $250 obo takes everything. All offers considered
- Door sill plates
- Underdash kick plates
- A-pillars
- Door Panels (black cloth inserts)
- All four rear interior panels (black)
- headliner
- complete sunroof assembly (glass, shade, motor, etc)
- 6 Cd bose change, w/ speakers and bose subwoofer
- Interior map lights
- Gauge cluster
- Mud flaps
- Driver side mirror (satin silver)
- Cruise Control module w/ throttle cable
- Header shroud
- Mat for in trunk
- Spare tire jack
- Catalytic converter shroud
- E-brake assembly
- Passenger, and both rear seatbelts, (rears have buckles too)
- Complete owners manual for 2002, in leather case
- Stering colume
There may be some other random stuff but thats about it. Buyer takes everything for only $250 obo!!!!!
Pick-up only.
Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
170 Posts
Do you have cluster harness, and will you sell it seperately. What is included with cruise control? I need the switches also. Thanks Jason

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I only have the cluster, not the harness. The cruise control is the black box that plugs in under the hood with a cable coming out of it that hooks to the throttle body. I dont have the switch that goes on the wheel, I will have to check on the on/off that mounts on the dash.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok heres an update.... I also have the sun visors, forgot to mention, they will be included in the deal.
...The cruise control- I have the piece that fits in the dash which has the on/off switch with the mirror controls and sun roof switch. The set/accel/decel switches which mount on the wheel, I dont have.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes I was parting out a DC5, however the shell was already sold, sorry

$150 for the entire stereo system picked up, can probably ship if needed but buyer pays cost.
It is a Bose 6-cd changer, Bose stealth sub/box (mounts on spare tire), Bose tweeters, The speakers I believe are the stock ones from a Base RSX, non-s.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I never opened the sub box, Im sure an aftermarket mock up could be done. Only thing is that the stock sub is probably only about 8 inches max, so if your going for like a 10+ inch sub you will most likely have to do some cutting to the box.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PM sent

Make offers on entire lot of parts....I need to get rid or these, I could care less if you go back and sell them for more.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts