Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few questions about k swapping my integra if anyone can help me out that would be much appreciated. I’ve watched a lot of videos and read a lot of people’s stories but I just want to know the best route I should take. Should I buy a complete swap kit like ones from k tuned and if so which one. What parts will I need that don’t come in the kit and what parts will I not use. Also how hard is this project overall. It’s a 97 Acura Integra GS

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a few questions about k swapping my integra if anyone can help me out that would be much appreciated. I’ve watched a lot of videos and read a lot of people’s stories but I just want to know the best route I should take. Should I buy a complete swap kit like ones from k tuned and if so which one. What parts will I need that don’t come in the kit and what parts will I not use. Also how hard is this project overall. It’s a 97 Acura Integra GS
Just read bro take your time I'm doing the same will let you know. I'm broke so buying piece by piece.

·
Registered
19 Posts
But remember you have to delete abs pump or up grade to 98-01 abs pump to clear passengers side mount.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts