Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a IPS manifold & throttle body that i paid in full for like 3-4 years ago and still haven't received nothing waiting patiently saying sh!t, Can someone help me out i can not get a hold of EDO aKa (RON) at IPS for a refund or a IPS manifold & throttle body that i paid in full for.

P.S. K20A.ORG MEMBER DO NOT REPLY TO THIS IF YOU ARE GOING REPLY SAYING SEND RON A PM BECAUSE THAT DOES NOT WORK RON'S PM BOX BEEN FULL FOR LIKE 2 YEARS, I TRYED TO SEND HIM A EMAIL ALSO DOES NOT WORK. RON IF YOU WOULD OF SENT ME A EMAIL OR A PHONE CALL SAYING (I AM GOING THROUGH SOME SH!T RIGHT NOW BUT WHEN I GET BACK ON MY FEET I WILL HOOK YOU UP) I WOULD BEEN DUDE IT'S COOL BUT YOU ARE STEALING PEOPLE MONEY AND YOU ARE STEALING MY MONEY THAT I WORKED HARD FOR THIS HOW YOU GET DOWN MAN IT'S COOL WHAT COME AROUND GO AROUND REMEMBER THAT I'LL SEE YOU THIS SEASON AT A NOPI EVENT.

·
Premium Member
26,613 Posts
Man we have already discussed this over and over... through pm and in the thread... Please do not make any more threads regarding this.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.