Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I have an ek with a k24. I have never done auto cross or road racing but that is what I am building the car for. Along with some street driving. My wife got me a Momo supercup for Christmas and my Brother in law got me the buddy club 4pt harness. I have learned that the 4pt won't be sufficient for road events so I may use it till I get a 5 pet and put it on the pass side.

I don't want to make the same mistake getting brackets which is why I am posting here. I like the sliding buddy club mounts but also like the PCI mounts. It will still need to be comfy on the streets but need it to be safe.

What do you recommend? Also. Any recommendations on affordable 5/6 point harnesses and harness bars?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been using the PCI bracket in my EG with a Recaro for a couple years of road racing and it is solid and build quality is top notch. :up:

I really wanted a slider. But now I am leaning towards the pci mount since you can add the slider afterwards and it isn't any extra by buying it separate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts