Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new custom manifold made to my spec's arrived from xcessive manufacturing today for my new build for 09 to compete in street all motor class's in Canada and hopefully at the outlaw shootout,i'm very impressed and happy with it and hopefully preform's just as good as it looks....just wanna say thx to rich at xcessive for taking the time to work on this with me and hooking me up with a great manifold

so here are some pics..

·
Registered
179 Posts
its funny my freind told me about this mani today.i searched and found this only post on here.

·
IMAKEBOOSTATIDLE
6,913 Posts
wow... looks like a budget IPS Manifold. Nice longer runners

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice manifold Mark, Looks like you're planning to come out strong in '09. :up:
Thats the plan:up:

thx guys i'm excited about this,cant wait to see how it does i think it will do very well:)

·
Banned
15,812 Posts
Have you test fitted yet? I heard that the throttle body doesn't clear the water pump outlet. Any plans to run electric water pump?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Have you test fitted yet? I heard that the throttle body doesn't clear the water pump outlet. Any plans to run electric water pump?
No i hav'nt probaly test fit it on thrusday,and we'll see,,

no palns to run electric water pump as of now...

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Manifold looks good!!! Looks like the project is coming together.

Marc P
Thx,Buddy

Ya it's coming together slowly so hopefully i can :dance: with you big boy's:up:

·
Premium Member
1,071 Posts
in for some results. looks nice. hows the hood clearance? i think i remember seeing the earlier versions didn't clear to good?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
in for some results. looks nice. hows the hood clearance? i think i remember seeing the earlier versions didn't clear to good?
will post results once car is finished...i havnt installed it yet still waiting for motor to come back... i'm hoping i dont hav eto cutt the hood...:(

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
will post results once car is finished...i havnt installed it yet still waiting for motor to come back... i'm hoping i dont hav eto cutt the hood...:(
Think youll be good becasue you are staying with k20 block!!!!

Marc P

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
The hood will close fine with a k20 block.

You have to modify it so the hood closes properly when using a k24 block though .

Its not a bad manifold at all and makes decent power. I like how they will work with you on runner length.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.