Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking around and was wondering what's the highest Hp you've seen on these log manifolds? I know they creep and all but Keller (Bseries) went 9s on a inline pro log manifold so... I've seen the Revhard, TD autowerks, Hks and other manifolds anyone seen any log manifold builds?

I've seen a couple rsx chassis cars running 300-400whp range..
I tried searching nothing really came up.

Thanks Guys:cool:

·
Registered
238 Posts
8thgen Si's push 300-400 with the Greddy log manifold. You can probably find info about the rsx's on clubrsx.com but they like the peakboost turbo kit a lot and the full race kits as well. I'd consider using a log mani if I got it for free but there really is no point when you can have a sidewinder or something. The intercooler piping will be run more efficiently and you'll have a sexier engine bay with the turbo smack in your face so you can utilize a polished compressor housing or something for bling factor.

^^that post is just a bunch of rant/crap

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
8thgen Si's push 300-400 with the Greddy log manifold. You can probably find info about the rsx's on clubrsx.com but they like the peakboost turbo kit a lot and the full race kits as well. I'd consider using a log mani if I got it for free but there really is no point when you can have a sidewinder or something. The intercooler piping will be run more efficiently and you'll have a sexier engine bay with the turbo smack in your face so you can utilize a polished compressor housing or something for bling factor.

^^that post is just a bunch of rant/crap
Function over fashion if I can push 400whp with a log decently i'll take it. I have a friend whos willing to give me his revhard log manifold for 100$ that saves me 700-800$ on a manifold right there alone.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There's a member on crsx that made 700whp with a T67 HO and a rev-hard manifold.
Any idea when it spools at? Do you know the guys name?

Thanks import,

The p2r looks nice but I think I'm leaning towards inlinepro/revhard

·
Registered
469 Posts
I never got to use my inline pro but I'm confident that it it works very well. The design of the inline is way better then any log manifold i've seen for the kseries. The wg port is in a really good location i dont think boost creep would be a issue. I just happen to have mine for sale along with a t3/t67 in the for sale section :D

·
Registered
390 Posts
The fact is log manifolds will make power.. its just tubular manifolds normally make more power.

Full-Race did a test a few years back, on a bseries setup log vs ram horn.

The log spool slightly quicker, but the ram horn manifold made 30-40whp more in midrange/topend.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'm using one of Neukin's first tubular top-mount K20 maniflds. Although it's not cast this thing is solid! probably 25-35lbs, very thick sch. tubing, great welds, and this keeps the turbo in the back still. Highly recommend. I should have it in soon!:silly:

Attachments

·
Registered
129 Posts
I purchased this from Neukin themselves. This was i believe a prototype manifold, one of the first when they were testing fitment etc.. He should have some in inventory now. Check turbogoods.com and neukin.com. 750-900 msrp.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm using one of Neukin's first tubular top-mount K20 maniflds. Although it's not cast this thing is solid! probably 25-35lbs, very thick sch. tubing, great welds, and this keeps the turbo in the back still. Highly recommend. I should have it in soon!:silly:
nice looking manifold, is this made for swaps or does it fit in say an rsx chassis?

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yea log will make power but it will take more boost on a log to match the power of a sidewinder.i have seen this 1st hand.
I'm not denying this at all, but if I can run a 300$ log as oppose to running a 800-1000$ sidewinder/topmount considering I have most piping and intercooler already from a old b series setup. That extra 600-800$ is a free upgrade to a BB turbo :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts