Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UPDATE: PRICE DROP $650 picked up or best offer!

The wheels and tires are now currently off ready to be picked up. if your interested and want more pics justlet me know! throw me some offers guys!

Hey guys, I've got a LIKE NEW set of Flat Black Rota Slipstreams
(16x7.5, 5x114.3, +40) wrapped in Falken Ziex912's (225/50/16)

I got the rims NEW from ShowstoppersUSA for $560.00 shipped

and

purchased the Falken Tires from Discount Tire Direct for $340.00 shipped.

The reason I want to get rid of these is because I don't NEED them and can use the money for something else. (i.e. building my motor)

Like I said, both rims and tires are in mint condition. I've had them mounted on for less than 500 miles, and were never hard on them...with the exception of the occasional full throttle run ofcourse. There are no scratches, dents, or curbmarks what so ever on the Rota's, with the exception of the marks the lug nuts make. The Falkens have got like 98% of tread on it. No nails, no punctures or anything like that.

In all, I spent more than $900 dollars on the rims and tires. But I will be letting them go for the insanely low price of $675.00 PICKED UP!

Remember, I am selling these as a set and am NOT willing to part them. At the moment, I really only want a local buyer (I'm in Los Angeles, CA)...But if you want them and can't pick up, don't hesitate to ask, I'll be willing to work something out.

Here's some pics...

Mounted on my SSM EP3

I also might consider trades for the following parts:

K20A2 6 Speed Transmission
Hondata Kpro
PRC Intake Manifold + cash on your part

THANKS FOR LOOKING DUDES!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts