Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

161 - 177 of 177 Posts

·
duct tape and zip ties
9,155 Posts
:up: looks great tearin up the streets and tracks!

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #171
hows the drivability with the itb??

do you cover it if it starts raining while you driving//
Nothing to stop the rain but yes i use a filter for debris

Sick video Ralph! Kev is still the man
Thanks bro yea he's sick with the lense

Have you got the car weighted?
If so, how much does it weigh?
Not yet but will soon

:up: looks great tearin up the streets and tracks!
Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Did fuel and upper rad. AN lines with ktuned hoses clamps and fittings. Other than that im still waiting for my wireworx harnesses to come in.

Hey how did you wire up the fans? I just brought a kit for my EF but I am not 100% sure if I can wire both fans to one switch or if I need to get a second relay, etc...

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
Ralph, I didn't know you were rocking the SF drag radiator.. How is it in the street? Right now I've got a triple core aluminum and its working so frigging good the car doesn't get even warm when driving in sub 50 degree temps lol. Seems I can easily use that radiator like I'd wanted to.
My temps are higher than i want them to be right now. But i blame the fans and shroud. If i would have known they were so weak i would have taken that option off and slapped 2 spal 9in fans on it. Thats my next mission by the way. Going to order two fans this friday. Fab/quality/fitment is A1 tho no complaints

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #176
Hey how did you wire up the fans? I just brought a kit for my EF but I am not 100% sure if I can wire both fans to one switch or if I need to get a second relay, etc...
Wireworx pigtail. Basically one plug for ur harness and it branches off into 2 neg/positive pairs to wire both fans. Picture a "Y" harness

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wireworx pigtail. Basically one plug for ur harness and it branches off into 2 neg/positive pairs to wire both fans. Picture a "Y" harness
Did you need a extra relay I tried googling wireworx I found a site but I couldn't find the connector you are talking about.

161 - 177 of 177 Posts