Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

121 - 140 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Keep up the good work ! Car is looking real good
Thanks!

Looks good! Do you know if the fcs tubular subframe fits a power steering rack or just manual rack??
Dont think so. But im not sure if both racks mount the same so im not sure

Beautiful car man, what shop did the work for you??
I'm in SFL area also..
and about how much did it run you to do spray entire car if u dont mind me asking.
Work was done in my garage. Paint was over 3k, in out and welded shaved bay

FUCKING LOVE this build .. keep up the secks in here
Thanks bro!

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
picking up where i left off as far as pics go...

after the wireworx headlight harness i went and installed a braille 6lb battery and bracket then finished up the wiring

Moved on to the brake line tuck. First and last ill ever do.

Chase Bays kit did make things a little easier though, everything needed is in one kit. I added a new 40/30 prop valve.

routing the rear lines

booster eliminator setup.. got to use the empty hole next to the throttle cable that wasnt shaved when the car was painted :new_slayer:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
So a good friend of mine made great numbers with his K-Tuned big tube header and that was the header i had planned to go with but when i realized the build was far from done so i decided to take my time and piece together my dream header.

I emailed burns about a merge collector and they replied the same day with a spec sheet to fill out. A 88x99 high comp build is eventually going to happen so those are specs i sent in.

Once i had the collector i got in contact with Jack Myers. I sent him the collector and the suggested specs from Burns (diameters and step lengths) and he made it happen.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
DERFtuned came thru with the new V4. Derf will also be the one tuning the car.

Thought about all the different gauges i wanted to run and where i wanted to put them. I wanted the interior as plain and as empty as possible so i went with the MXL. Everything i need to know in one display right infornt of me.

mounted it to a modified 4130 base plate. I got to keep headlight switches and eliminated wiper switches since the car wont have any.

wired it to the KPRO

Powered it thru the WireWorx switch panel. It can be turned on and off with the car on or off.

Tucked all harnesses under the dash and cleaned up

·
Registered
24 Posts
will you be doing autox with it
Street racing made safe as well??

Would love to see this build in person,
mine should be done shortly as well soon enough..
You should have JBRE build your 99mm build.. he does great work

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
will you be doing autox with it
Street racing made safe as well??

Would love to see this build in person,
mine should be done shortly as well soon enough..
You should have JBRE build your 99mm build.. he does great work
I definitely want to go to the next SRMS event with the car and hopefully one day try the circle track up in West Palm Beach. The suspension and tires could take it. The bbb eliminator worries me tho.

love this car keep up the great work.
Thanks brah!

121 - 140 of 179 Posts