Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
The EG swaps gotta be nice. I'd love to have a k powered EG.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am currently swapping an A3 into my Em2 coupe. The head is in the process of being port and polished. I will let you guys know when the motor is in. :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
brian g said:
The price of the EG and EF will be somehwere around $650.

brian g
Brian which swap would you say is harder and more costly......

K20/Eg

K20/EM2 (7thgen civic coupe, I am sure you knew that already :roll: )

Since you did them both I would think your the perfect guy to ask.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and I'd like to ask something....

Were would I be able to find a K20 (either 2, or 3 doesn't matter) for the cheapest price?

I've been seeing prices around $3500 all the way up to $5900 so im just looking for a better price. Maybe $2500-$3000? I'lll even take one with missing parts like for $1500-$2000. I just want to get rid of this D17A2. So any help would be great.

·
Registered
8 Posts
black96civicex said:
K20EK said:
IN an Ek for me. installed for 1800 including motor. my friend is crazy cool.
holy crap, introduce me to ur friend
his buddy had an rsx engine (i dont know which one) and it only had 2k miles but he totaled it and MY friend got the engine before the insurance did. so he wants to sell it to me and install it for 1800. but the catch is some other guy already bought it but hasnt came thru with payments. so we'll see whats up....

·
Registered
537 Posts
Plans allready in motion to k24/k20 the Egg...just waiting.....patiently....waiting.

Were actually doing two cars this year both should be finished in about 6 weeks. :shock:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Brian I am quite interested in the insight that you plan on swapping i really like the car except for the rear quarters but do youhave any updates of pics of the car??

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'd love to do a k20 swap in my eg, but i've got to get rid of my b18c1 first.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts