Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You could end up with something like this.

The time that Sean takes with each customer is incredible. He makes sure your getting exactly what you want and makes sure that its built to what your future needs may incur as well. Sean has spent at LEAST 2-3 hours with me on just the 3 phone calls with him.

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
You could end up with something like this.

The time that Sean takes with each customer is incredible. He makes sure your getting exactly what you want and makes sure that its built to what your future needs may incur as well. Sean has spent at LEAST 2-3 hours with me on just the 3 phone calls with him.
looks pretty badass. I wish I could afford to get a motor built but for now my tsx is good enough. :cool:

·
Registered
331 Posts
I wish Sean would spend some time sending me the missing parts of my block build. The build took about 16 months and I'm still missing the ERL S2000 oil pump kit I paid for a very long time ago. They forgot to send the oil pump + kit with the block 3.5 months ago. Now I have gotten 6 empty promises of shipping the parts, the last email was on Wednesday. In every email during this 3.5 month period Sean says that the parts will be shipped shortly. Still no parts / tracking number for the shipment. I don't really know what to do with this anymore, the problem is that I'm from europe...

I also bought expensive headwork from them and didn't get the before and after flowbench test results that I was supposed to. Now I think I need to get the head tested (agaist a std one) at my own expense. All these problems just make me suspect everything in this build...

Not exactly the type of service you would expect from a company that gets all the hype in the forums. Due to this unpleasant experience, I simply can't recommend ERL. Unfortunately it seems that you need to be very carefull when dealing with any company in this business.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wish Sean would spend some time sending me the missing parts of my block build. The build took about 16 months and I'm still missing the ERL S2000 oil pump kit I paid for a very long time ago. They forgot to send the oil pump + kit with the block 3.5 months ago. Now I have gotten 6 empty promises of shipping the parts, the last email was on Wednesday. In every email during this 3.5 month period Sean says that the parts will be shipped shortly. Still no parts / tracking number for the shipment. I don't really know what to do with this anymore, the problem is that I'm from europe...

I also bought expensive headwork from them and didn't get the before and after flowbench test results that I was supposed to. Now I think I need to get the head tested (agaist a std one) at my own expense. All these problems just make me suspect everything in this build...

Not exactly the type of service you would expect from a company that gets all the hype in the forums. Due to this unpleasant experience, I simply can't recommend ERL. Unfortunately it seems that you need to be very carefull when dealing with any company in this business.

Pm me your info and I will talk to him about it. Ill buy it for you if need be.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I am just getting my nose in here but from what I have seen been passive in this forum till recently, Carlos Diaz it's a stand up guy and that it's my kind of guy, I'll try to do some business with him and get all my friends to look him up before going some where else, Thanks Bro, you are one of the persons that makes this forum a pleasure to be part of, people like, signalpuke, chameleon, Nikos, hytech, edo at his time and a bunch of other guys that give advise and just try to help. thanks again.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Pm me your info and I will talk to him about it. Ill buy it for you if need be.
Thanks for your offer. I really appreciate it, but I really think that Sean will have to take care of my situation rather than someone outside ERL. There is no way I would let someone pay new money for parts already paid! I'll post an update here is something new happens. I'm very dissappointed in ERL at the moment...

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is Sean currently at some type of an event or something? I e-mailed him, but got no response.
Sean pretty much handles all the import builds, so you gotta kind of bare with him. I would get a call or at least a email within 2-3 days of leaving him a voicemail.

He's a great guy and there a great company. I am sure they are just overloaded with work.

·
Registered
15,818 Posts
I just spoke with ERL. He is going to be out of town till the 15th. I can promise you that I will talk to him about it.

Nikos

·
Registered
331 Posts
Good news, finally got the pump kit. It was sent on tuesday with next day air and received it yesterday.

Still missing my cylider head flow test results and wondering about the wrong cotters...

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good news, finally got the pump kit. It was sent on tuesday with next day air and received it yesterday.

Still missing my cylider head flow test results and wondering about the wrong cotters...
He'll take care of it.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Yes sirrr Sean I just Got My Block again and Sean do i need to say more.
I really want to go over to u guys in ERL and make a party down there.
ERL ROCKS THE WORLD :p:p:p:p:p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts