Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Laptop f/s

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i got one laptop left its a gateway=$550...sick deals....just need to get rid of them...it has been reformatted and ready to go...comes with carry bag's and power cords....MINTY....this deal wont last long!!also taking trades of equal value...get at me!

Gateway is stil available! Come n get it $600

gateway: was asking $600, needs battery now, $550
Win XP
1.8 GHZ
256MB RAM
30 gig HD
DVD/CD-RW-
needs battery...goes for 30 bucks on ebay or 40 new from gateway, works fine on wall charger

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
j s i n said:
Laptop f/s

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i got one laptop left its a gateway=$550...sick deals....just need to get rid of them...it has been reformatted and ready to go...comes with carry bag's and power cords....MINTY....this deal wont last long!!also taking trades of equal value...get at me!

Gateway is stil available! Come n get it $600

gateway: was asking $600, needs battery now, $550
Win XP
1.8 GHZ
256MB RAM
30 gig HD
DVD/CD-RW-
needs battery...goes for 30 bucks on ebay or 40 new from gateway, works fine on wall charger

:cool: :dance: :rolleyes: trades?

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
New batteries usually cost a whole lot more than that! I would recommend supplying a link to where you can buy a new battery for that thing to help it sell. Also provide what type of processor it is. It is either a centrino or a celleron and I am betting the latter.

I would lower the price significantly if you want it to sell considering it is running windows XP and only has 256mb of ram. Once you load your programs or access the internet (pron) it will slow down significantly more. Just some suggestions though, gl with the sale!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NtegraDryvr said:
New batteries usually cost a whole lot more than that! I would recommend supplying a link to where you can buy a new battery for that thing to help it sell. Also provide what type of processor it is. It is either a centrino or a celleron and I am betting the latter.

I would lower the price significantly if you want it to sell considering it is running windows XP and only has 256mb of ram. Once you load your programs or access the internet (pron) it will slow down significantly more. Just some suggestions though, gl with the sale!
yet another jerkoff tryn to look like they know wtf there talking about...here is a link to the battery where it is $13.99 you fuckin ball bag...
2ndly, dont try and come on my thread and being like lower the price this n that n then PMing me talkin bout you want to buy it....thats bad bidness and its not gonna get you a lower price homie...
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-GATEWAY-SOLO-9500-LAPTOP-BATTERY-6500518-NEW_W0QQitemZ230021324100QQihZ013QQcategoryZ116325QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Please if your going to address me speak proper english. Sorry if you felt I was trying to ruin your forsale thread. Just trying to help other K members make sound decisions. I never pm'd you about your old laptop since I just got done building my new desktop. I also wouldn't know anything I am talking about since I just got A+ & Network+ certified....

BTW that screen is a standard 15.4" screen. There are a few ways to tell that it is infact not a 17". Nearly all 17" screens have a 10key on the far right side like a normal keyboard. However I could be wrong... :p

Here is a laptop I would recommend for a similiar price. Remember, computers don't hold their value similiar to something like a car. Once again though, gl with the sale!
:up:

-AMD Turion64
-512MB RAM
-80GIG HD
-DVD Burner

Is it obvious I do this sort of thing for a living? :cry:

·
Registered
1 Posts
The Dell XPS 13 (2020) is a powerhouse. That is because of Dell's strong dynamic and constant promise to development. This time around, Dell takes its advancement to the following level by evacuating the keep going bezel on the organization's InfinityEdge show. That implies the PC is basically borderless, making it the first of its sort.

Yet, that is not all. For $1,749, you get a PC that is got a bigger presentation with a greater, increasingly agreeable console and touchpad, all in a skeleton that is by one way or another littler than its predecessor's. Corrective changes aside, the XPS 13 is bounty incredible, with a tenth Gen Intel Core i7 processor, and brags more than 12 hours of battery life. That is the reason the Dell XPS 13 is perhaps the gaming laptop accessible.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts