Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
The Professional
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
***EDIT: All the pics further down were resized. Thanks for all the help guys.

Figured id share my dyno tuned by Derek @ Innovative Motorworks

Bone stock k20a2
Karcepts v-stack intake
"custom" ASP 4-1 megaphone header
ASP 3" pipe kit w/ hushpower turn down muffler (no cat)
stock RBC
233whp/164tq

power kept climbing but we shut it down at 8500. this is my daily and i wanna keep it safe. im happy with the numbers. cams will be next but im waiting for the seekspeed cam test results.

·
The Professional
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for all of the comments i appreciate it. the header and exhaust combo sounds AMAZING. (imo) it's the asp megaphone w/v-band and stainless flex, asp pipe kit, and the hushpower turn down muffler. 3" straight thru all the way. i'll put it this way...ive heard a lot of k-swapped cars and mine i believe is one of the quietest. i'll be posting up pictures of the whole setup once i polish the muffler tip to give it that j's racing look :p

·
The Professional
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
pics will be up soon i promise just be patient. i just polished the tip to give it that "j's racing" look lol.

·
Registered
797 Posts
thanks for all of the comments i appreciate it. the header and exhaust combo sounds AMAZING. (imo) it's the asp megaphone w/v-band and stainless flex, asp pipe kit, and the hushpower turn down muffler. 3" straight thru all the way. i'll put it this way...ive heard a lot of k-swapped cars and mine i believe is one of the quietest. i'll be posting up pictures of the whole setup once i polish the muffler tip to give it that j's racing look :p
Interesting, I have to hear this.
Did Derek recommend this muffler?
Is this it? http://www.hushpower.com/product/15/PRO+Series+w/Turndown.html

·
Registered
318 Posts
screw the pictures, where is the video/sound clip?

I have a 2.5in hushpower II resonator and I want to run a transition to 3in so I can use that 3in turn down

·
The Professional
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
A. I've never known how to post pics online. B. I tried 45 minutes trying to resize the pics so dont complain. It ain't happenin. C. Sorry everything's dirty.

Muffler Close Up

Rear End

Primary

Collector and Megaphone

V-Band

Close up emblem

·
The Professional
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
everything's dirty i know. seems like every time i deep clean everything it rains while im driving down 95.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts