Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend and I went out to get some pizza at Bertuccis and when I came out after eating I had a pretty cool car parked next to me.
The pictures are kindve dark because I took them on my junkass phone.

I never seen one in person so it was pretty cool. They sit soooo low and just look mean as shit. It looked like I was parked next to a jet. haha

: )

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
Doesnt even look real.. Looks like a kit car IMO

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was looking at pictures of the real ones and comparing them to replicas and I still think its a real one.
The owner looked like he was in the mafia. haha

yes, it was like 3 feet tall.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree, the kit cars do look very similar but the owner looked like a very wealthy fella.

its possible that it was a replica but either way, it was still cool to see.

·
Registered
21,788 Posts
real or kit, that thing is still junk. My uncle had one, I drove it once, hard kinda, understeered and oversteered, terrible foot controls, the seats were whack, that wing does nothing, and it wasnt even that fast....

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
real or kit, that thing is still junk. My uncle had one, I drove it once, hard kinda, understeered and oversteered, terrible foot controls, the seats were whack, that wing does nothing, and it wasnt even that fast....
agreed. My friends step dad collects those kind of cars and use to have a countach back in the day. He said it was slow. They are like 290 to the crank or something i think.

he also had a 388 gts or something, we thought it was going to be fast and it wasnt. The DeLoarean was fun to drive around though. hahaha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts