Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Looking for reputable dyno tuners in Sydney that work with the Ktuner. I've only come across Adrian from SAS & Benny from BYP so far & it looks like they may be the only guys for the job.

If thats the case, any recommendations between the two?

Cheers & thanks for your help in advance!

·
Registered
97 Posts
SAS has been pretty good, but hard to get them nailed down for a booking.

You might want to try Scott KUHNER at Insight Motorsports at Arndell Park. Absolutely one of the best tuners in Oz, FULL STOP!! He does all my tuning on all my cars now and will be doing my K20/K24 turbo when its installed.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SAS has been pretty good, but hard to get them nailed down for a booking.

You might want to try Scott KUHNER at Insight Motorsports at Arndell Park. Absolutely one of the best tuners in Oz, FULL STOP!! He does all my tuning on all my cars now and will be doing my K20/K24 turbo when its installed.
Yeah I've been waiting on prices from Adrian for a few weeks now.

Spoke to Insight Motorsport. They seem to know their stuff. Only down side is they'll require the vehicle for two days which will put me out of my way now but none the less, the most helpful yet. Cheers!

·
Registered
97 Posts
They take their time but do it once and do it properly. You can't rush a good job.

I'd take the two days for the results. Can not rate them highly enough.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Don't know if i'm late on this but there is a few. There is Insight Motorsports/Toys Garage/BYP Development/Hannys Automotive/Incar Auto/[email protected] Auto/JEM

THere is a quite a few tuners all around but personally bang for buck Toys garage do a great deal for Kpro + Tune bundle but supposedly have a happy dyno BYP has mixed reviews but Adrian @ SAS has never gone wrong personally. I'm stil due to try him out

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, im looking for a reputable K20 dyno tuner in Melbourne (Moorabbin area), would prefer someone who knows Hondata ECU well if possible?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts