Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

· Registered
641 Posts
I will post pics of the full race bar once I am finished with it. Today I had to re-re-locate the rad mounts because they would not clear the bar. What a PITA. I'll keep you guys posted.

· Registered
44,145 Posts
Droppedcrxsi said:
I just put mine on this afternoon and have a couple of problems.

1-My traction bars (bronze) are set up the same way, but it pushes the wheel towards the rear of the car to the point that the tires rub.

Should I take the bolts in the bar out and cut the bar to size, then reinstall?

2-I have a Koyo 92-95 civic radiator. We trimmed the front crossmember out, but the radiator still sits way too high.

Should I just weld custom mounts to the bottom of the full race bar (black)?

EDIT: I am using 91 integra control arms/hubs

· Registered
315 Posts
put back your ef control arms and hub.(hopefully dx/si) reason being your full-race bar is made for it and that way you wont run into issues with axles. when using the eg radiator height is always the main concern. going to need mad angle. good luck

· NOR*CAL
940 Posts
ebrow21 said:
I'm running full-race traction bars in my k-swapped Ek, with no issues. If you have an lsd, they're benificial. If you're going to run an open diff, don't get them. They just made me spin worse while I ran an open diff.

E.J.
i dunno bout that. lol. im running a generic traction bar called darkstarracing. and it fits, works fine.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.