Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing that we have to modify the front crossmember has anyone tryed to use a Traction Bar with there Kswap??? Please post some pics if you have any so we could see them... Also any info on Traction Bars that wont work with the Kswap will be great information before we go out and get something we all can't use...

thank you

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
See thats the one i wont to get is the Full-Race Bar and was wondering if anyone has had any working traction bar with the swap... i know Droppedcrxsi had a Jimfab but i didnt work thats why i was asking if anyone has one in right now...

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Droppedcrxsi said:
jimfab no worky
really??? man my friend has one on his b series swap. i got under there and saw where it ran and what not but i thought i would have had clearance... sorry guys :rolleyes: oops

·
Registered
179 Posts
Ef8sirJunkie said:
See thats the one i wont to get is the Full-Race Bar and was wondering if anyone has had any working traction bar with the swap... i know Droppedcrxsi had a Jimfab but i didnt work thats why i was asking if anyone has one in right now...

I'm running full-race traction bars in my k-swapped Ek, with no issues. If you have an lsd, they're benificial. If you're going to run an open diff, don't get them. They just made me spin worse while I ran an open diff.

E.J.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.