Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing that we have to modify the front crossmember has anyone tryed to use a Traction Bar with there Kswap??? Please post some pics if you have any so we could see them... Also any info on Traction Bars that wont work with the Kswap will be great information before we go out and get something we all can't use...

thank you

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
See thats the one i wont to get is the Full-Race Bar and was wondering if anyone has had any working traction bar with the swap... i know Droppedcrxsi had a Jimfab but i didnt work thats why i was asking if anyone has one in right now...

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
the fullrace offers much more clearance than the jimfab so it should definetly fit but im going by what ive read and not experince so dont quote me

·
Registered
180 Posts
Ef8sirJunkie said:
See thats the one i wont to get is the Full-Race Bar and was wondering if anyone has had any working traction bar with the swap... i know Droppedcrxsi had a Jimfab but i didnt work thats why i was asking if anyone has one in right now...

I'm running full-race traction bars in my k-swapped Ek, with no issues. If you have an lsd, they're benificial. If you're going to run an open diff, don't get them. They just made me spin worse while I ran an open diff.

E.J.

·
Registered
174 Posts
any other ones then the full race ones? there like $450? any other traction bars out there for a reasonable price that will work?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Im thinking the Z10 bars will work as well as they sit really low and dont have a front mount.

Chris

·
Registered
654 Posts
There is very few k20 ef's around, and even less have that bar... It should clear, but I cant say for sure!

·
Registered
174 Posts
damn, I wish I knew one on here that used this bar and if it cleared. thanks anyways man.

·
Registered
644 Posts
chaeck HT they have the full race bars for lik $325 shipped. :cool:

·
Registered
654 Posts
ResurrectionWhiteDevil said:
I beleive the full race ones will fit but they are still tight
You believe they fit??

They fit fine, no issues whatsoever.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts