1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
trial user
12,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey mods! Wanna' pic and a price?
Well picture this in your mind:
1. MIld steel Six Sigma Racing Budget K Swap Header (SSR), 4-1. $SOLD.oo
2. VTC gears. ITR 50deg. $50.oo, TSX 25deg. $75.oo, great for machining out to 45deg. to avoid P2V contact on Frankenstein builds.
Also have a couple other things too. K-Tuned radiator relocation kit black & unused. $40.oo. Type S dual valve springs with retainers. $60.oo. Stay high brothers and sisters.
You'll be paying shipping and PayPal my good peoples. If you live in the Seattle area I'll be glad to meet you inside city limits and away from ghetto action. PM me and thanks.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Bump for Kevin.

But that header we took off your car is a 4-1, unless you are selling your new one allready. LOL

·
trial user
12,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Holy shit. I make a terrible mistake man. The header is a 4-1 as the great headerman has pointed out. I must be sniffin' glue or sumpthin'.

·
trial user
12,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
anyway I can get a pic of the header?

This is what it looks like when new. Taken from their website for your viewing pleasure. When it was in my DD it had no time to collect rust from being run daily, hence Daily Driver status. Only light oxidization. If you'd like to clean it up and have it coated it will last longer than your car. Otherwise it will only last about 45-50 years if daily driven. Stay high Bro'.

·
trial user
12,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Slight/none oxy to top perpendicular half to slight/light on vertical lower half. An OO-OOOO grade steel woll will clean up the top half and a mild to lesser grit emery paper will clean up the bottom half just fine.

·
trial user
12,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Money recieved. Going to send the headers right now. If I take a bath with the shipping/packing there will be no tracking. However I will try my damnedest to accommodate your happiness! Stay cool.

·
trial user
12,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SLOW SOL, The headers leave the Local neighborhood FedEx Ship 'n Sip all wrapped up in Peanuts and foam T.P. at 4:00pm Pacific Standard Time.
HEADERS ARE SOLD!!!
Thank you very much. Can you tell I'm not a K20a.org sell savvy know-it-all? I tell you what tho', my car'll beat theirs every time!:p:p:p:p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts