Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

121 - 140 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
hows progress of the EF? I haz mine sitting to side on standby waiting for a harness. I just went ahead and dropped my motor in the DC5 temporarly til I can run the CRX.

·
Registered
33 Posts
do you have a web site? besides only on here......and I know this has prob been answered a lot but does your harness allow emissions to be passed with the plug in a 97 Honda civic DX?? my state just plugs in and turns the key.

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
No website.

The harness is designed so that the stock DLC port functions normally. There will be no problem with you passing emissions in any state electronically.

Thanks for the intrest :up:

·
Registered
33 Posts
No website.

The harness is designed so that the stock DLC port functions normally. There will be no problem with you passing emissions in any state electronically.

Thanks for the intrest :up:
and thank you for the response :up: Now when I got K there is a cheaper way of doing the harness and I'm guessing yours is the cheapest?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hey i got a conversion harness from you lil while back an now im putting it in my car but it didnt come with Instructions could you send me one to my Email please for eg dc2 i dont know what color is for what on the
wideband plug
[email protected]

·
duct tape and zip ties
9,169 Posts

·
duct tape and zip ties
9,169 Posts
corey just me, but I would attach the install guide to the first post. would probably alleviate the need for so many emails to people.

121 - 140 of 163 Posts