Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Import DPS is an authorized Dealer and Installer for the entire Kraftwerks Performance Lineup. With a couple systems now under our belt, we are confident we can provide you with the best service out on some of the systems we have done. The Kits are available in C30 and C38 setups with tons of different options. We also carry the other needed parts like Blow off Valves, Aluminum Intercooler Piping, Intercoolers and more so just ask.

Click Here for More Info & Ordering - http://importdpsonline.com/kraftwerks/kraftwerks_supercharger_kit_honda_kseries/g-55815.aspx

*** Kraftwerks 2006-2011 Civic Si Kit - Starting at $4795 ***

We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover Cards Online. Cash Pickups are also welcome. Please add 8% PA Sales Tax for local residents. Should you have any questions, please ask before ordering so that we can get you the right setup the first time.

Thanks
Import DPS

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Re: Kraftwerks Performance Supercharger Kits / K-Series Race Kits / Now in Stock !!

I can hassssssss one ? lol

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Kraftwerks Performance Supercharger Kits / K-Series Race Kits / Now in Stock !!

Take the one from the Si, just bring it back when your done :)

·
Registered
1,220 Posts

i been calling the number on your sig and no answer:(

pn me a price for the 38-71 and 38-91 and how long it will take for me to get it

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

i been calling the number on your sig and no answer:(

pn me a price for the 38-71 and 38-91 and how long it will take for me to get it
Spoke to you on the phone. Let me know when your ready to order.

Thanks
Rick

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Bump!!! May have one used kit coming up for sale shortly. Haven't fully decided.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts

How much do these go for ? I saw on the rotrex/kraftwerks site upwards of 2800 no intercooler or piping correct ?

·
Registered
208 Posts

How much for the used kit? c38 or c30

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Sunday Night Bump!!! We will be open on Memorial day from 10am to 2pm EST.

Thanks
Import DPS

1 - 20 of 84 Posts