Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The long wait is now over!! I don't have to make a big sales pitch here as everyone knows how I feel about these kits. When I had the K-Series race kit with no A/C I said to myself, when they make a full kit it will be the best out. With dyno results all in the 360HP+ range with bolt ons that simply aren't even used anymore this is the highest powered Supercharger kit on the market. Factor in you have Front Mount Intercooler along with Bypass valve and its essentially even cooler!

We have our name on a couple of kits on the first batch and are actually going to be posting a thread of a secret build we have been holding out on. We will be performing 2 Kraftwerks Supercharged Si builds in the next 2 weeks, 1 of which was actually BEST of SHOW and took first place at Honda Day Atco 2012.

*** Kraftwerks FG/FA Si Supercharger Systems - $4795 Shipped ***

- Kits Include the Following

• 380 hp / 240 lb-ft Torque When Paired With Skunk2 Header and Exhaust
• Rotrex C30-94 Supercharger
• 750cc/min. High Impedance Fuel Injectors with Plug-and-Play Connectors
• 110mm Pulley (9.5psi)
• High-Flow, Cast Aluminum Intake Manifold
• Front Mount Intercooler (23 x 7 x 3 Inch)
• Aluminum Intercooler Piping
• Rotrex Oil Cooler
• Retain Factory A/C and Accessories
• High-Quality CNC-Machined Brackets
• High-Quality Fasteners and Hardware
• Recirculating Bypass Valve

Why choose Import DPS? We have been installing Kraftwerks Supercharger Systems for the better part of 3 years. We have done 8thgens over and over and the customer support you will get with us is unmatched when it comes to these types of builds. We are also an Authorized Kraftwerks DEALER and Installation facility.

*** Installation and Dyno Tuning is available for $1350. Customer must have Flashpro, we will not tune an Si with anything other than Flashpro. No exceptions. ***

We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Cash. All PA Residents must pay 8% PA Sales Tax. To order, please call us at 866-703-8794 ext 701. Installations are all done in our DPS Blackwood / 4130 Fabrications facility. Tuning is done at DPS Philly on a dynojet 224x2. We have certified master honda technicians in house along with 5 years experience of working on just 8thgen civic Si's.

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks
Import DPS
DPS Motorsports coming soon!

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This car we did with RSTech and 4130 Fabrications and it took home 405HP plus the Honda Day E-Town Best of Show!!!!

Not to shabby huh?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts