Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, to see if you can help me, because in the Honda forum they have very bad attention, they just tell you to go to the help file and their explanation is very confusing.
I have my eg with k20a2 ecu prb with kpro v4
wideband aem 30-4110 connected in analog input 0
my car is tuned in open loop in wot between a/f 12.5 and 13.
enable target lambda, column 9 and 10 at 12.8 I do a datalog on wot and my fuel is not stable at all at 12.8 I have many points from 11.2 to a / f 14.3
I thought that kpro v4 had that possibility with enable target lambda to keep fuel stable with the a / f that you load in target lambda
My tuned open loop fuel disabled compensation is more stable.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Can someone help me with this?
Has someone the same thing happened to you?
I have been tuned for years with kpro, but I never used target lambda and I encounter that problem, in forum hondata they do not know how to answer me.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I don't know anything about k pro so I'm only guessing. Usually target lambda tables are just for closed loop correction, most ecus won't allow closed loop correction for high load situations. The closed loop is usually only operating during light load.

Is it possible that the fluctuations you're seeing are due to your open loop target map not being very precisely tuned?

Another possibility is that the P I D values aren't tuned and that's why the closed loop is struggling to hit and maintain its target.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Hondata V4 allows for closed loop over the entire map, but I have not used it yet.
Check the lambda logs. Your signal may be noisy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hondata V4 allows for closed loop over the entire map, but I have not used it yet.
Check the lambda logs. Your signal may be noisy.
I have not found anything strange, you can see my calibration and datalog with target lambda. I had never used it too, but in Honda forum they don't give me a logical answer.

I want to upload my datalog but it tells me that it is not an allowed extension

1 - 5 of 5 Posts