Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K20 stock internals,hybrid-racing CRX swap kit on it. I am reading a few codes on the kpro...

Code-10 DTC-p0113 IAT sensor high voltage??
Code-65-2 DTC-P0141 secondary 02 circuit heater circuit malfunction??

What could be the problem here. Right now my IACV is sticking and it needs to be cleaned out. So once the motor gets warmed up than it starts to rev up high and low.

·
Registered
292 Posts
You can turn off the secondary o2 sensor so that should stop your second code,

Thats asuming your not using a secondary one of coarse.

And it sounds like there is a problem with your IAT sensor if its coming up as high voltage, just means that its not beeing read by the ecu, Check your wiring on it anyway.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can turn off the secondary o2 sensor so that should stop your second code,

Thats asuming your not using a secondary one of coarse.

And it sounds like there is a problem with your IAT sensor if its coming up as high voltage, just means that its not beeing read by the ecu, Check your wiring on it anyway.
Would that sensor be the one that connected on the rad adptor from hybrid? That adptor has 2 sensors on it and i believe one is that IAT? I believe its a yellow wiring from the hybrid wiring harness as well.. If not where would that be located??

·
Registered
30 Posts
My o2 sensor was bad and pulled that code even though I had it turned off with Kpro. Found out my sensor was bad when I swithced it to my rsx and it gave me a code also.
When you thru that p0141 for the secondary o2 sensor heat malfunction and you had the secondary o2 sensor shut off in k.pro. you mean your primary o2 sensor was bad correct? Let me know having this code on my k swap I have secondary o2 shut off in kpro it's not even wired up and I'm getting this code.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts