Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i need some help. Ive been browsing the forums and have seen people with the same issue bit theres no aswer thats working for me.

I have a 2000 ek civic, K24a 3 lobe, hondata v4.

Im getting no power to the ecu when i turn the car on, main relay doesnt click, kpro is telling me that the ignition isn't on and the fuel pump doesn't prime.

Most posts ive read lead to a burnt fuse, bad ground or a bad relay but ive checked all the fuses multiple times, relay clicks when i short it and i believe my grounds are all good (pics attached). The car cranks.

Can anyone help lead me in the right direction? Ive attached as many pics as possible to help. I can take more pics or provide anymore info if necessary im just at a loss and dont know where else to turn.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I just had a case today where a KPro V4 was dead, or almost, while debugging a wideband lambda issue. No connection though USB, no spark or fuel, but the pump was still priming.
Removed the ECU, plugged in a K100 equipped ECU, started and stopped the engine, replaced it again with the KPro V4 and all was good again.
It seems it needed a couple of minutes without any power to recover.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts