Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got a 02-04 prb kpro ecu from my 03 ep3.....the problems is i cant upload any maps.....ive updated the usb drivers and updated the software but i still cant upload the maps....i had kpro before but it got stolen...the kpro lights up green and it reads it when i plug it in....on kmanager it just reads the information of the kpro like the serial number and the version but when i have the ignition on it says igntion off...i searched but couldnt find anything...
any ideas...

·
Registered
183 Posts
Contact your dealer immediately first and have them help you resolve the issue...its probable something simple.

However, most people dont realize there is only a 30 day warranty on Hondata products from the day they leave Hondata so you need to make sure you get this taken care of ASAP :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea but i didnt buy it brand new...i bought it used...any other ideas y it owuld let me upload...i know other people had this problem....any help is greatly appreciated...

·
Registered
183 Posts
If you cannot get it working, you may need to send it in to Hondata for diagnosis...it's at least $100 to get that done. If you need another ECU, there would be a cost to transfer your KPRO board from that ECU to another...but cross that bridge when you get there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts