Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

921 - 923 of 923 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have come into possession of a car tuned with an older version of kpro and am only able to retrieve the current calibration via download from ECU. I have read the warnings and many accounts of corrupt files doing things this way and in order to make my changes (replaced failed boost controller with 4 port hondata unit and oem map sensor with hondata 4 bar) I will have to make changes and re-upload. From what I have read, it would be fairly easy to spot a corrupt calibration however I have no experience tuning to know whether the calibration looks normal or not and am requesting help with this matter. My car has 650cc injectors, 255 fuel pump, and is a stock k24 on boost. i have included my downloaded calibration and I greatly appreciate any help with this matter anyone is able to supply.

https://ufile.io/vngvx

·
Registered
191 Posts
Can I use a CL7 euro R ecu to install Kpro V4 to use on a K swapped integra?
# 37820-RBC-J01

·
Registered
12 Posts
Good Evening All,

Hopefully I can get some confirmation on this as I'm in a bit of jam.

When I first swapped my car 4 years ago I tried running closed loop with the stock narrowband sensor but could not get any A/F readings on the kpro for anything. Being that it was my first k car and, as eager as I was to get it running, I decided to just get the car tuned with a wideband and not worry about the kpro displaying the A/F signal.

Now I would like to connect the A/F wideband signal into kpro (via ELD pin E15) so it can capture the A/F when data-logging.

While going through the wiring, I believe i'm not getting sufficient voltage from pins A1 and A22. I'm only getting 2.1 volts from them which doesn't turn on my wideband which requires the 12V.

I'm pretty sure it's a possibility but has anyone seen an ecu go bad at these two pins? If so, is there a way to troubleshoot? Can someone confirm if there's supposed to be 12V coming out of these two pins?

What I've gathered so far is shown on the attachments and link below:

k20 ecu harness.png
ecu02.jpg

921 - 923 of 923 Posts