Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.
Please help.
The k20a2 engine that i bought had no knock sensor fitted. So i bought one, picture attached.

But the harness pigtail wont fit. It seems that this pigtail wire was cut but put back again. (Single red/blue wire) pic attached.

Do you think i have bought thr wrong sensor or did the previous owner put the incorrect pigtail on?
Thanks guys

Attachments

·
Registered
97 civic HX K24a
1,872 Posts
Hi guys.
Please help.
The k20a2 engine that i bought had no knock sensor fitted. So i bought one, picture attached.

But the harness pigtail wont fit. It seems that this pigtail wire was cut but put back again. (Single red/blue wire) pic attached.

Do you think i have bought thr wrong sensor or did the previous owner put the incorrect pigtail on?
Thanks guys
Hi guys.
Please help.

Thanks guys
your sensor looks correct. Your harness may have a k24 plug. You can either swap the plug if you can find one or return your sensor and order one that comes with a pigtail.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts