Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Good runs dude! You got that topend on him! Hey btw tell your buddy with the 400 Whp SC 8th Gen I wanna make a pass with his car!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Mod for mod I would assume a 9G is quicker than the 8G? His jump would probably be negated by the passenger, imo. Good run.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Isn't the new Si like 3180-3200 pounds or something like that? It does have a 2.4L tho, it should make more power per mod compared to the 2.0L. Killin straight up over powered the 9th gen on topend. Small jumps happen all the time in roll racing, but this was a very big jump lol, I feel like Killin was a little late on the throttle too. Good run!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mod for mod I would assume a 9G is quicker than the 8G? His jump would probably be negated by the passenger, imo. Good run.
The 9th gens are about the same. And he jumped the gun on the third honk

Isn't the new Si like 3180-3200 pounds or something like that? It does have a 2.4L tho, it should make more power per mod compared to the 2.0L. Killin straight up over powered the 9th gen on topend. Small jumps happen all the time in roll racing, but this was a very big jump lol, I feel like Killin was a little late on the throttle too. Good run!
Yea they are 100- 200 lbs heavier. Nah he jumped the third honk, you can tell.

Good run Joe Joe.
Thanks mane!

·
Registered
970 Posts
The 9th gens are about the same. And he jumped the gun on the third honk

Yea they are 100- 200 lbs heavier. Nah he jumped the third honk, you can tell.

Thanks mane!
It's hard to catch back up after a big jump! Good runs man!

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
only 2013 9th's are heavier. And only by like 50 lbs sedan vs sedan. The coupes weigh the same i think.

2012 9th are the lightest si's. They weigh 80-100 lbs less than 8th gens.

·
Registered
441 Posts
There is this (what sounds like) bolton 9G in my area. Dude comes up and down the street where I work and I see/hear him through the window. Always wanted to run him lol.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts