Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been searching for at least an hour, i know theres a write up or something somewhere on the internet:( i have the ep3 idler pulley right now.....looking to see what all i need for the change (havent done swap yet its just all sitting in storage) are there any kits out there? i remember seeing a power steering piece for the eg/dc but cant find it now......also if i buy the hybrid racing a/c kit for my swap, does it include everything needed? keep in mind im taking out my stock gsr to do this swap, so i can use any parts off of the stock setup needed to achieve these things.....someone please, just point me in the right direction:dance:

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ive found what i need to keep the power steering, now i just need to know would it be cheaper to go have a shop make my ac lines or should i just buy the hybrid racing kit, and would the hybrid racing kit have everything needed?

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
ive found what i need to keep the power steering, now i just need to know would it be cheaper to go have a shop make my ac lines or should i just buy the hybrid racing kit, and would the hybrid racing kit have everything needed?
I would just buy the hybrid racing kit man. It will save you a heardache of measuring and pieceing things together. That's the idea hybrid was going for to save time and frustation to make everything simpler.

Also look at what comes with the kit. The part about you saying does it comes with everything, that's kind of a broad question.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would just buy the hybrid racing kit man. It will save you a heardache of measuring and pieceing things together. That's the idea hybrid was going for to save time and frustation to make everything simpler.

Also look at what comes with the kit. The part about you saying does it comes with everything, that's kind of a broad question.
well what i mean is, im able to use anything needed from my gsr when i pull the b18 out, so the hybrid kit, along with my stock a/c parts that are already on the car, will i have everything needed or will i have to buy more stuff?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What is your email and I will send you a copy of the install guide. It outlines exactly what you need both from your car and other cars!

You can email me at [email protected].

:up:
i can just look at an install guide on your webpage right? or are you saying you have a more in detail one thats not offered on the website (like only when you buy the ac kit)?

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
You can use the one on the website but it does load rather slow. We have a new site we are launching in a few days that will correct the problem.

In the mean time if you would like a PDF version just drop an email to [email protected] and put in the title DC AC Kit install guide need.

·
Registered
98 Posts
You can use the one on the website but it does load rather slow. We have a new site we are launching in a few days that will correct the problem.

In the mean time if you would like a PDF version just drop an email to [email protected] and put in the title DC AC Kit install guide need.

sent

1 - 10 of 10 Posts